At Perry Legend Collision Repair Center we often help people repair their vehicles after an auto accident. However, some people don’t realize that our knowledge, abilities, and care for your car extends beyond the frame of the vehicle and into the world of mechanical.
We preach that it’s better to be proactive than reactive.
That’s why we offer tune-up and automotive services for your car and encourage you to go through this checklist every year. If you don’t have something marked off, bring it by our shop for a quick look and free estimate. Forgetting to maintain your vehicle often costs drivers and owners much more than ensuring these items are taken care of annually or bi-annually.
Yearly Car/Truck/SUV Maintenance Checklist:
- Check your tires for insufficient tread depth or excessive age
- Inspect the exterior of your car for damage to be repaired
- Examine your headlights for visibility- are they foggy?
- Replace your windshield wipers
- Check fluid levels of:
- Windshield Wiper Fluid
- Oil & Power Steering Fluids
- Replace your cabin air filter to improve air quality
- Check your brakes for functionality & sounds
- Replace any non-working headlamp or signal bulbs
You don’t have to go anywhere else but here for all that. We can walk through the list together and show you what’s needing to be done, too. So, make sure you come on down at least once a year to see your friends and family down on LEMOOOONE Industrial Boulevard in Columbia!